Hayter Harrier 48 Pro Petrol Lawnmower CODE496J
Lighten the workload.
The professional gardener and landscaper need look no further for a powerful machine designed to lighten a heavy workload. The Harrier 48 & 56 Pro are robust, vigorous and flexible to enable you to tackle grassed areas. Maximum power is obtained from a Briggs & Stratton Overhead Valve engine giving superb reliability and enabling you to maintain all areas of the garden with ease.
- Commercial Spec Briggs & Stratton Series 850 IC Petrol Engine
- 48cm (19") Width of Cut
- 13mm-65mm Height of Cut
- 70 Litre Grassbag
- Aluminium Casing
- Rear Roller
- Blade Friction Disk
- 1 Year Warranty for Professional Users
Includes a FREE 600ml bottle of 4 Stroke Engine Oil
Features in Detail
- Commercial specification Briggs & Stratton engine fitted with a cast iron cylinder sleeve and dual air intake system.
- Ribbed rear roller for superior traction and a perfect striped finish.
- Ergonomic controls offering comfort and ease of use.
- Cutting deck extends beyond wheelbase for easy mowing around borders.
- Tough ABS underdeck liner for enhanced cut and collection performance, easy cleaning and quieter operation.
- Die-cast aluminium deck provides corrosion resistance, high durability and long life.
- Fixed speed autodrive system set to optimise collection and productivity and ensuring the perfect finish,
- Large capacity fabric grassbag can be lifted through the handlebars for easier emptying.
- Fail safe OPC (Operator Presence Control) system.
- Smooth running long life ball bearings in front wheels
- Enhancement fins in the deck give improved cut and collection performance particularly at low cut heights.
- Front bumper bar for added deck protection and handlebar support struts for extra strength.
- One year warranty for professional users and lifetime guarantee against engine crankshaft bending through friction disk system.